Student Organizes Event Against Bullying
White Plains, NY - Woodlands High School Student Sabrina Gordon has decided to do something to raise awareness about bullying by organizing an afternoon of Bullying Education, Awareness and Fun, 1 p.m. to 3p.m., Saturday, July 16, at the Richard J. Bailey school, 33 West Hillside Ave, White Plains.A project of the Woodlands High School/Westchester RISE Program the event is holding auditions, 6 p.m., June 8 and 11 at the Bailey School.
Students, faculty, family, community members and friends are invited to participate. Creative talent is welcome (singers, rappers, dancers, actors, poets, skit writers, etc...). All presentations must relate to bullying and healthy relationships.
All participants must limit their performance to three minutes. Posters and Public Service Announcements must be submitted on or before June 11.
- Student Documentary Film Premiere At Pace University
- RiverArts Scores Dance World Coup For 50th Season
- Bill Clinton To Speak At Westchester Community College
- Kensington To Host 3 Educational Seminars
- Port Chester Council For Arts Announces Auditions
- Overcoming The Odds Awards In Tarrytown
- Junior League Of Central Westchester Family Tag Sale