College Essay Boot Camp At Ossining Public Library
Ossining, NY - The Ossining Public Library and Eduscape Associates have partnered to present College Essay Boot Camp, a two-day intensive workshop designed for students of all learning styles.In this course, rising high school seniors will tackle and conquer what is often considered the most difficult portion of the college application process.
College Essay Boot Camp will take place on Wednesday, August 24 and Thursday, August 25 from 5-9pm in the Library’s 2nd Floor Conference Room. Tuition for this course is $350, however, scholarships are generously sponsored by TD Bank. For more information and to sign up for this course, please visit http://eduscapeassociates.com/ or call (914) 941-4148.
College Essay Boot Camp is structured around the “Six Step Process,” an innovative approach to formulating an engaging college admissions essay developed by Eduscape Associates. Students will graduate from this program with a completed essay that will eloquently present the student’s interests and experiences while capturing the attention of college admissions officers. This course focuses on the Common Application Essay, however, students may provide the instructor with a specific essay question not found on the Common Application at least one week in advance.
- Bill Clinton To Speak At Westchester Community College
- NY Gilbert And Sullivan Players To Perform In Valhalla
- WCC Presents I’ve Got A Little Twist
- Plant Sale And Sculpture Dedication At Lasdon Park
- Westchester Community College Open House
- Boys And Girls Club To Host 19th Humanitarian Award Dinner
- Summer Nature Programs Offered At Lenoir Preserve