Houlihan-Parnes Realtors Announce 3MM In Loans
White Plains, NY - Houlihan-Parnes Realtors, LLC, has announced the placement of three first mortgage loans in the aggregate amount of $3,000,000 encumbering properties improved with three one-story retail buildings.The buildings are located at 134-38 West Fordham Road, 26-30 West Kingsbridge Road and 1735-39 University Avenue in the Fordham neighborhoods of the West Bronx.
The 10-year, PAR non-recourse loans have fixed interest rates for the first 5 years of 4.75%. The loans are based on a 30-year amortization schedule. The loans are prepayable throughout the term on a declining scale and the Borrower has an option to extend the loans for an additional 5 years. The Borrower was represented in the transaction by Elizabeth Smith of Goldberg Weprin Finkel Golstein, and title was provided by Chicago Title.
Houlihan-Parnes Realtors, LLC is a multi-faceted real estate investment company headquartered in White Plains, N.Y. Founded in 1891, its companies and affiliates are engaged in the acquisition and ownership of all types of commercial real estate investment property in the continental United States. Our mortgage brokerage affiliate, Q10 | New York Realty Advisors, is a member of Q10 Capital, LLC a leading commercial mortgage banking and investment sales company with 26 offices in 20 states nationwide.
- Bill Clinton To Speak At Westchester Community College
- NY Gilbert And Sullivan Players To Perform In Valhalla
- WCC Presents I’ve Got A Little Twist
- Plant Sale And Sculpture Dedication At Lasdon Park
- Westchester Community College Open House
- Boys And Girls Club To Host 19th Humanitarian Award Dinner
- Summer Nature Programs Offered At Lenoir Preserve