2012 Independence Day Celebration In Valhalla
White Plains, NY - An exciting celebration is in store to commemorate our country’s Independence Day, with rousing American patriotic music followed by a spectacular fireworks display, during the annual Kensico Dam Music Fest on Tuesday, July 3, at Kensico Dam Plaza in Valhalla.Pre-concert entertainment begins at 6 p.m. and The Bensen-Scott Big Band takes the stage at 8 p.m.; fireworks will follow at approximately 9:15 p.m.
Admission and parking are free. Carpooling is suggested. Concert-goers should bring lawn chairs or blankets for seating.
The Music Fest is presented by Westchester County Parks and sponsored by Westchester Magazine and Bay Fireworks with assistance from radio station 100.7 WHUD and the Friends of Westchester County Parks, Inc.
The Kensico Dam Plaza is located at the north end of the Bronx River Parkway in Valhalla.
Enjoy celebrating the 50th anniversary of our department’s formation, with over 50 events for people of all ages throughout the year at many of our 50 Westchester County parks. And remember to visit our website every Tuesday and Thursday as we reveal “50 Fun Facts and Hidden Treasures” in Westchester County Parks.
Go to www.westchestergov.com/parks or call (914) 864-PARK.
- Student Documentary Film Premiere At Pace University
- RiverArts Scores Dance World Coup For 50th Season
- Bill Clinton To Speak At Westchester Community College
- 36th Annual Guiding Eyes Golf Classic With Eli Manning
- Kensington To Host 3 Educational Seminars
- Port Chester Council For Arts Announces Auditions
- Overcoming The Odds Awards In Tarrytown