Scholarship To Leadership Westchester Available
White Plains, NY - As part of its commitment to encourage the upcoming generation of business leaders to invest in their communities, Westchester County Association’s Young Professionals Group announced that it will offer a full scholarship to a worthy Young Professional to participate in Leadership Westchester, 2012-2013.This signature program of The Volunteer Center provides deserving, highly-skilled, passionate individuals with an in-depth understanding of how non-profits work, and exposes them to leadership concepts taught at the nation’s top business schools. The goal of this exceptional professional development is to sharpen one’s management skills and understanding of non-profit board responsibilities so that young professionals will enhance their workplace and have a positive impact on their communities.
The class size is small – no more than 20 – and includes a mix of business, public sector, and non-profit participants. The program is in session from October 2012 to June, 2013.
- Bill Clinton To Speak At Westchester Community College
- Overcoming The Odds Awards In Tarrytown
- NY Gilbert And Sullivan Players To Perform In Valhalla
- WCC Presents I’ve Got A Little Twist
- Plant Sale And Sculpture Dedication At Lasdon Park
- Westchester Community College Open House
- Boys And Girls Club To Host 19th Humanitarian Award Dinner