ABOUT THIS COVERAGE
With your company more reliant than ever on technology, you need comprehensive coverage that helps protect you from a range of threats, including theft of data, extortion attempts and professional liability.
- Technology and Internet Errors and Omissions Liability:
- Covers acts, errors or omissions in the provision of technology services or the sale of technology products
- Electronic Media Activities Liability:
- Covers infringement of copyright or trademark, invasion of privacy, libel, slander, plagiarism, or negligence arising out of the electronic publishing, dissemination, releasing, gathering, transmission, production, webcasting, or other distribution of electronic content on the Internet
- Network Security Liability:
- Covers liability of the organization arising out of the failure of network security, including unauthorized access or unauthorized use of corporate systems, a denial of service attack, or transmission of malicious code
- Provides coverage for regulatory proceedings brought by a government agency alleging the violation of any state, federal, or foreign identity theft or privacy protection legislation
- Privacy Liability:
- Covers loss arising out of the organization’s failure to protect sensitive personal or corporate information in any format
- Data Breach Fund:
- Covers expenses to retain a computer forensics firm to determine the scope of a breach, to comply with privacy regulations, to notify and provide credit monitoring services to affected individuals, and to obtain legal, public relations or crisis management services to restore the company’s reputation
- Network Extortion Threat:
- Covers extortion monies and associated expenses arising out of a criminal threat to release sensitive information or bring down a network.
- Miscellaneous Professional Services Liability:
- Covers acts, errors or omissions in the provision of services beyond technology services.