ABOUT THIS COVERAGE
Westchester’s Traditional Energy Solutions provides comprehensive insurance solutions for small, mid-sized, and large companies involved in traditional energy production. Our packaged solutions can include coordinated general liability, commercial auto, umbrella excess, and pollution coverages that provide comprehensive protection for the full scope of the insured’s energy operations.
- Primary General Liability
- For qualified risks, on an admitted basis in all 50 states; non-admitted coverage available for unique risks through surplus lines brokers
- Occurrence or claims made basis
- ISO policy forms
- First dollar/guaranteed cost basis or deductible or self-insured retention
- Time element pollution available, including sudden and accidental BI/PD with remediation expense coverage (minimum deductible of $10,000 per pollution incident)
- Guaranteed cost and deductible policies quoted using Westchester claims handling. Claims handling within a self-insured retention can be provided by Westchester claim service affiliate, ESIS, Inc., another acceptable TPA, or self-administered, subject to policy provisions
- Zero collateral required for deductible policies for qualified insureds.
- Primary Commercial Automobile
- Admitted basis via use of 2006 ISO policy form
- Liability and physical damage available
- Hired and non-owned coverage only available
- Low minimum premium available to facilitate primary general liability placements
- Lead Umbrella
- For qualified risks on an admitted basis in all 50 states
- Follow form time element pollution coverage available
- Schedule of underlying insurance can include employers liability coverage provided by non-Westchester policy, subject to minimum insurer financial rating of A-VI by A.M. Best.
- Pollution Liability
Please send submissions to:
- Please send submissions to : email@example.com