ABOUT THIS COVERAGE
Westchester Binding offers several innovative and competitive professional liability insurance products for smaller businesses. Privacy Protection is designed to insure smaller companies that experience privacy liability arising from lost computer equipment, network security breaches, and human error (it also covers mistakes by third-party service providers).
- Covers loss arising from the organization’s failure to protect sensitive personal or corporate information in any format
- Provides coverage for regulatory proceedings brought by a government agency alleging the violation of any state, federal, or foreign identity theft, or privacy protection legislation.
Data Breach Fund
- Covers expenses to retain a computer forensics firm, to determine the scope of a breach, to comply with privacy regulations, to notify, and to provide credit monitoring services to affected individuals, as well as to obtain legal, public relations, or crisis management services, in order to restore the company’s reputation.
Network Security Liability
- Covers liability of the organization arising from the failure of network security, including unauthorized access, or unauthorized use of corporate systems, a denial of service attack, or transmission of malicious code.
Internet Media Liability
- Covers infringement of copyright or trademark, invasion of privacy, libel, slander, plagiarism, or negligence, arising from the content on the organization’s internet website.
Network Extortion Threat
- Covers extortion monies and associated expenses arising from a criminal threat to release sensitive information, or to bring down a network.
- Please send submissions to : firstname.lastname@example.org